Maxons has an opening for an entry-level marketing coordinator! See below for a brief description and send resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without salary requirements listed will not be considered.
Position Mission: Be a facilitator to make Maxons Marketing effective and timely.
Position Description: Assist the Marketing Manager in running projects, handle several areas of marketing independently. Requires a mix of creative and technical skills to be involved in all the marketing needs of the company.
- Primary point of contact for internal customers initiating work within the department or checking the status of jobs already in progress.
- Assists with daily operation of the Marketing Manager, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow. Assisting in getting approvals and project time management.
- Hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics, including event production through booth scheduling and shipping, collateral coordination and premium ordering.
- Responsible for all company social networking media.
- Responsible for tracking all invoices and expenses against budget.
- Reporting regularly to marketing director and finance department on fiscal status.
- May staff trade show and promotional events as needed.
- Responsible for managing inventory of in-house premiums.
- Other duties as required.
Essential Physical/Mental Skills Required for Position:
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and handle many issues, items, and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in prioritized sequence.
- Ability to be flexible and adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules.
- Ability to sit for hours at a stretch and function in a sedentary role.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced and possibly stressful environment while maintaining a professional and collegial attitude and demeanor.
- Must be able to type and use word processing, database and spreadsheet software.
- Must know with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of basic HTML coding or content management systems would be a plus.
- Understanding of Google Analytics a plus.
Experience: Minimum of 1 year of experience as a marketing coordinator for a company with multiple concurrent projects is preferred.
Location: New York, NY