We are currently searching for a new Project Coordinator for our White Plains location. This is an entry-level, administrative role, with a lot of very detailed data entry, information management and heavy customer and client communication. See below for a further description:
Position Mission: To help the company provide the best possible services by taking responsibility for clear communication, organization and documentation.
Position Description: Project Manager’s in office link. Responsible for taking loss intakes, organize and manage their PM’s files, follow-up on vendor paperwork, perform data entry of field notes and tick sheets, perform EOTS updates with info received from the PM. Field PM’s calls when they are out of the office. Assist with updating internal progress reports.
- Setting up staff for each job.
- Updates EOTS with QuickScope, pictures, estimated reserve and documents and daily updates regarding the progress of the loss.
- Work with outside vendor programs in order to provide information within the expected timeframe.
- Send out reports (mail or email).
- Assist with making weekly collection calls.
- Assist with updating the weekly reports.
- Schedule PM appointments
Job File Management
- Keep job folders up to date.
- Following up with insureds, adjusters, agents, property managers or public adjusters to get detailed information, i.e., claim numbers, phone numbers, deductibles, adjusters assigned, etc.
- Fill out various documents as required by PM.
- Speak with the responsible party to obtain information for the Certificate of Insurance – then submit request to Maxons’ broker.
- Uploading all documents to the public network.
- Complete administrative information in Xactimate along with the work performed based on the vendor’s paperwork.
If you would like to submit a resume, please include salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.