I want to thank everyone at Maxons for their adaptive natures this week. We have had a week out of the ordinary! The following are some of the great opportunities we had this week, and this is on top of keeping the business moving along successfully:
- Client Appreciation Golf Outing.
- 2 day photo shoot for the entire staff.
- Office rearrangement to accommodate head shots (thanks to my in office furniture movers!).
- Full Departmental meetings in NYC.
- Full Staff Meeting in NYC.
- Open Enrollment for health insurance time.
Usually all these things don’t happen in one week, but it was a perfect storm of getting stuff done together as a group. Everyone has remained cooperative, adapted to the many changes in staff availability, and in general continued to be the great employees that they are!
~Contributed by Kelley Dolan, Director of Human Resources/Facilities Management