The Maxons Restorations team is looking for a new Project Coordinator to join our team! The position is located in Manhattan, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm. If you are anyone you know is interested in working with us please send along a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Project Coordinator
Company Mission: To make the world a better place – one relationship and one project at a time!
Departmental Mission: To handle each project and provide exceptional service with dedication to improve our relationships and reputation, one customer, one client and one vendor at a time.
Position Mission: To help the company provide the best possible services by taking responsibility for clear communication, organization and documentation.
Position Description: Project Manager’s in office link. Responsible for taking loss intakes, organize and manage their PM’s files, follow up on vendor paperwork, perform data entry of field notes and tick sheets, perform EOTS and vendor program updates with info received from the PM. Field PM’s calls when they are out of the office. Assist with updating internal reporting for ARs and Open Jobs.
- Setting up crews & sending them work orders for each job.
- Updates EOTS with QuickScope, pictures, estimated reserve and documents and daily updates regarding the progress of the loss.
- Communicate with customers on jobs in progress daily and document properly in database.
- Work with outside vendor programs in order to provide information within the expected time frame.
- Send out reports (mail or email).
- Assist with making weekly collection calls, follow up with notes in database & if necessary, send out collection letters via FedEx.
- Assist with updating the weekly report regarding accounts receivable.
- Schedule PM appointments and notate in database.
Job File Management
- Complete administrative information in Xactimate along with the work performed based on the vendor’s paperwork.
- Assist with getting each job billed out in a timely manner.
- Keep job folders up to date.
- Following up with insureds and clients to get detailed information, i.e., claim numbers, phone numbers, deductibles, adjusters assigned, etc.
- Link contacts (vendors, adjusters, etc.) to jobs through referrals tab in database and to EOTS (if applies).
- VOID & re-open files, when needed.
- Fill out various job documents as required by PM.
- Speak with the responsible party to obtain information for the Certificate of Insurance – then submit request to Maxons’ broker.
- Uploading all documents to the public network.
- Answer phones.
- Take New Losses.
- Enter intakes into Database.
- Any side projects company may need assistance with (pricing, vendor organization etc).
Essential Physical/Mental Skills Required for Position:
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and handle many issues, items, and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in prioritized sequence.
- Ability to be flexible and adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules.
- Ability to sit for hours at a stretch and function in a sedentary role.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced and possibly stressful environment while maintaining a professional and collegial attitude and demeanor.