Maxons Restorations is hiring! We need to add a Project Coordinator to our New York City team!
This is a great oppurtunity to learn about the industry and get involved in our mission to make the world a better place – one relationship and one project at a time!
Email resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com
To help the company provide the best possible services by taking responsibility for clear communication, organization and documentation.
Project Manager’s in office link. Responsible for taking loss intakes, organize and manage files, follow up on vendor paperwork, perform data entry of field notes and tick sheets, perform EOTS and vendor program updates with info received from the PM. Field PM’s calls when they are out of the office.
• Setting up crews, sending them work orders for each job.
• Updates EOTS with QuickScope, pictures, estimated reserve and documents (Auth and COS) and daily updates regarding the progress of the loss.
• Communicate with customers on jobs in progress daily and document properly.
• Work with outside vendor programs in order to provide information within the expected time frame.
• Send out reports (mail or email).
• Assist with making weekly collection calls, follow up with notes.
• Assist with updating the weekly report regarding accounts receivable.
• Schedule PM appointments.
Job File Management
• Complete administrative information in Xactimate along with the work performed based on paperwork.
• Assist with getting each job billed out in a timely manner.
• Keep job folders up to date.
• Following up with insureds and clients to get detailed information, i.e., claim numbers, phone numbers, deductibles, adjusters assigned, etc.
• VOID & re-open files, when needed
• Fill out various job documents as required by PM.
• Speak with the responsible party to obtain information for the Certificate of Insurance – then submit request to Maxons’ broker.
• Uploading all documents to the public network.
• Answer phones.
• Take New Losses.
• Enter intakes into GoldMine.
• Any side projects company may need assistance with (pricing, vendor organization etc).