Maxons Restorations, Inc. is looking for people with industry knowledge from the NY/LI region to join our team, with a particular focus on the Manhattan and Long Island areas.
Our Business Development team focuses on building trust with our clients and is responsible for creating and maintaining successful business relationships. Business Development is a challenge and the right candidate will be able to prospect the industry vertical markets to bring new business to the company.
The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of three years sales experience with the proven ability to promote new business, establish, and maintain relationships with clients. Existing relationships in the restoration, insurance and/or real estate industries is a plus.
This person must have drive, determination and a passion to succeed. The work requires professional communications skills and a strong sense of urgency and organizational skills for follow-up and managing of existing accounts. Must demonstrate a record of reliability and a strong desire to learn & grow and work as part of a cohesive team.
Some of the job duties are below:
• Prospecting new business.
• Bring on new clients by using the phone, email, marketing materials and appointments.
• Maintaining contact with clients and inactive clients through the phone, email, marketing materials and appointments.
• Maintain database.
• Using creative means to reach out to and build relationships with proactive clients.
• Networking with both industry and non-industry Associations and Network Groups
Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.