Maxons Restorations, Inc. is looking for people with industry knowledge from the NY/NJ region to join our team, with a particular focus on the Westchester County areas. This role is key in helping us accomplish our Mission: To make the world a better place – one relationship and one project at a time!
Our Business Development team focuses on building trust with our clients, and is responsible for creating and maintaining successful business relationships. The right candidate needs drive, determination, patience, and needs to be motivated by successful relationship building and activity metrics. In this role you get to be a resource to clients and sell professionally delivered services.
The work requires professional communications skills and a strong sense of urgency and organizational skills for follow-up and managing of existing accounts. Strong meeting and presentation skills are a must. And the right person must demonstrate a record of reliability and a strong desire to learn & grow and work as part of a cohesive team.
The ideal sales candidate should possess a minimum of three years sales experience with the proven ability to promote new business, establish, and maintain relationships with clients. Existing relationships in the restoration, insurance and/or real estate industries is a plus.
Some of the job duties are below:
- Prospecting new referral sources.
- Become a resource to current and prospective clients.
- Bring on new clients by using the phone, email, marketing materials and appointments.
- Maintaining contact with clients and inactive clients through the phone, email, marketing materials and appointments.
- Using creative means to reach out to and build relationships with proactive clients.
- Networking professionally with both industry and non-industry Associations and Network Groups.
- Maintain contact database.
Benefits with Maxons:
- Performance based commissions, complimented by competitive base salary.
- Team based bonus opportunities.
- Paid vacation and sick time as well as holidays.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans.
- 401k and profit sharing plan.
Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com.
Why work at Maxons – view this PDF to learn more!