Maxons is looking to add on a few industry professionals to our team – specifically in our business development department! The open roles are:
- Business Development in Northern NJ
- Business Development in the Westchester County area of NY
Our Business Development team focuses on building trust with our clients, and is responsible for creating and maintaining successful business relationships. The right candidate needs drive, determination, patience, and needs to be motivated by successful relationship building and activity metrics. In this role you get to be a resource to clients and sell professionally delivered services.
The work requires professional communications skills and a strong sense of urgency and organizational skills for follow-up and managing of existing accounts. Strong meeting and presentation skills are a must. And the right person must demonstrate a record of reliability and a strong desire to learn & grow and work as part of a cohesive team.
The ideal sales candidate should possess a minimum of three years sales experience with the proven ability to promote new business, establish, and maintain relationships with clients. Existing relationships in the restoration, insurance and/or real estate industries is a plus.
Some of the job duties are below:
- Prospecting new referral sources.
- Become a resource to current and prospective clients.
- Bring on new clients by using the phone, email, marketing materials and appointments.
- Maintaining contact with clients and inactive clients through the phone, email, marketing materials and appointments.
- Using creative means to reach out to and build relationships with proactive clients.
- Networking professionally with both industry and non-industry Associations and Network Groups.
- Maintain contact database.
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
See more about the company here – Why work at Maxons