Maxons wants to welcome Jason Boccard to our sales team! Jason started with us yesterday and has shown great enthusiasm to get out and start meeting clients! We are excited to have him join our team and develop relationships in our Long Island region!
Congratulations and good luck Jason!
Maxons has an opening for an entry-level marketing coordinator! See below for a brief description and send resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com. Submissions without salary requirements listed will not be considered.
Position Mission: Be a facilitator to make Maxons Marketing effective and timely.
Position Description: Assist the Marketing Manager in running projects, handle several areas of marketing independently. Requires a mix of creative and technical skills to be involved in all the marketing needs of the company.
- Primary point of contact for internal customers initiating work within the department or checking the status of jobs already in progress.
- Assists with daily operation of the Marketing Manager, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow. Assisting in getting approvals and project time management.
- Hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics, including event production through booth scheduling and shipping, collateral coordination and premium ordering.
- Responsible for all company social networking media.
- Responsible for tracking all invoices and expenses against budget.
- Reporting regularly to marketing director and finance department on fiscal status.
- May staff trade show and promotional events as needed.
- Responsible for managing inventory of in-house premiums.
- Other duties as required.
Essential Physical/Mental Skills Required for Position:
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and handle many issues, items, and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in prioritized sequence.
- Ability to be flexible and adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules.
- Ability to sit for hours at a stretch and function in a sedentary role.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced and possibly stressful environment while maintaining a professional and collegial attitude and demeanor.
- Must be able to type and use word processing, database and spreadsheet software.
- Must know with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of basic HTML coding or content management systems would be a plus.
- Understanding of Google Analytics a plus.
Experience: Minimum of 1 year of experience as a marketing coordinator for a company with multiple concurrent projects is preferred.
Location: New York, NY